• Post Thumb

Порадити ГДЗ у спільнотах:

Виберіть наступне рішення:

2.1 Ex. III, p. 40 Ex. V, p. 47 Ex. VI, p. 48 2.2 Ex. III, p. 50 Ex. IV(c), p. 56 EX. V, p. 56 2.3 Ex. III, p. 60 Ex. IV, p. 62 Ex. V, p. 65 Ex. VI, p. 68 Ex. I, p. 69 Ex. IV, p. 73 Ex. A, p. 76 Ex. B, p. 77 Ex. C, p. 78

Розпізнання тексту ГДЗ що на зображені:

Ех. ill, р. 60 Ь) 1. If 1 feel like watching à football match tonight, 1 will go to the stadium. 2. When the new sports bulletin is on sale, it will be much spoken about. 3. If this spori, newspaper is popular with both children and adults, I will advise my parents subscribe to it. 4. П this weekly publishes articles about professional sports, it will be read mostly by men. 5. If you read The Independent from cover to cover, you will find the sport section near the end of the paper. 6. If my younger brother is interested ш sport, 1 will recommend 1шп to read ТЬе Sunday Sport. с) d) If you like any special article, you will cut it out and keep it. Sure, when you look at the article, it will encourage you to play sports more. е) If 1 have a chance I will read the articles about basketball. When I feel competitive 1 will win. As soon as 1 read articles about basketball, 1 will go to the matches. If there is some Information about famous sportsmen, 1 will read it. When the game is over, I will relax.