• Post Thumb

Порадити ГДЗ у спільнотах:

Виберіть наступне рішення:

2.1 Ex. III, p. 40 Ex. V, p. 47 Ex. VI, p. 48 2.2 Ex. III, p. 50 Ex. IV(c), p. 56 EX. V, p. 56 2.3 Ex. III, p. 60 Ex. IV, p. 62 Ex. V, p. 65 Ex. VI, p. 68 Ex. I, p. 69 Ex. IV, p. 73 Ex. A, p. 76 Ex. B, p. 77 Ex. C, p. 78

Розпізнання тексту ГДЗ що на зображені:

Ex. Vl р.48
а) Приватний лист
Приватний лист — це лист, адресований 'члену с1м 1 або близькому другу. Особистий лист починаеться з неформального вlтання.
Ь) Dear Mother,
Yesterday I arrived in Great Britain. 1 decided to stay in one of the small hotels in London. My room is very comfortable. There is à bed, à wardrobe, an armchair and à desk here. I want to take à shower and to have breakfast. As for my other plans they depend on the weather. You know that the weather is very changeable in Great Britain.
If the weather isn' t rainy Гll go to the Regent's Park and to the Zoo. If it rains Гll attend St. Paul's Cathedral. I read à lot of information about its architect Sir Christopher Wren. For Зб years the building of St. РаиГе Cathedral went on, and Wren was an old man before it was finished. After that Гвт going to have supper in one of the small cafes. At 9 о'clock Гll return to the hotel and go to bed because tomorrow Гm planning to see the Tower of London, the National Gallery and many other sightseengs.
See you soon.
Yours
Yira